- Barely two months after launching their non-binding leasing offer for cars in France, Seat announces their service is being expanded as they report encouraging results.
- Their non-binding leasing package will no longer be limited to Seat Arona Urban car models but also made available for Urban SUVs.
- From now on, three models are covered:
- Seat Arona from €239/month
- Seat Ateca from €339/month
- Seat Tarraco from € 439/month
- Seat sums up their offer stressing three main principles:
- Early cost-free cancellation from the 31st day
- Change of car for free at any point
- Possible adjustment of the amount of the lease
- 68% of customers surveyed by BVA in June claim they are interested in this offer
- This offer was made available 2 months ago
- Nearly 1000 financing applications received by Volkswagen Financial Services
- Increased traffic in car dealerships
- Progress by Seat in France since June
- Rolling out an expansion strategy. As a challenger in the French car market, Seat relies on non-binding offers to attract new customers. Their initial results proved encouraging and they intend to bet on this offer on the SUV market.
- Attracting younger customers. This non-binding offer is first meant for Millennials and initial feedback seem to indicate their strategy is successful.
- Boosting their presence in France. Seat already made it clear they will be communicating more about this offer –at least in summer– and further bet on potential media impact.
- The car consumption market is being reshaped by an increase in the number of subscription-based offers, even if the actual impact of these campaigns remains unclear.
- Upmarket offers (Book by Cadillac, for instance) haven’t met their audience so far. Yet, it seems that today’s car consumption models upholding more flexible and affordable approaches, along with a non-binding promise are easier to market.